Lexington Ames is a provider of innovative fiber optic communications cables and passive equipment for the OSP fiber market. We utilize global manufacturing and direct sourcing capabilities to deliver timely and cost-effective solutions to the North American customer base.
Our manufacturing facilities have over 25 years of experience in producing a diversified portfolio of fiber solutions targeted at direct buried, buried in conduit and overhead fiber designs.
Founded in New Jersey, Lexington Ames is a strategic global supplier to major telecom companies in the Americas and Asia.
All cable products are GR-20 certified and meet and exceed all North American market standards.
- Headquarters in the US.
- Local customer support.
- Provide customers with factory-direct bulk fiber products at competitive price points.
- Just-in-time production system ensures 8~12 week lead times.
- We supply bulk fiber for RUS, RDOF, CARES act and other federal and state sponsored stimulus programs
- Gel or Gel-Free Loose Tube Fiber Optic Cables up to 288 strands.
- All-dielectric Self-Supporting Fiber Optic Cables up to 144 strands.
- Micro-duct (Air-Blown) Fiber Optic Cables up to 144 strands.
- Flat or Round Drop Cables with a toneable option.
- Closures, terminals, and connectorized fiber optic cables.